- A valid Highcharts license is required to use the HyJavaCharts library with Highcharts. Please refer to Highcharts license page for further details.
Instructions to Purchase a License
- Choose your required product(s) from the downloads list below.
- Enter the number of developer licenses required and click the “Add to Cart” button.
(To purchase an enterprise license enter 10 which allows for any number of developers in the one Organisation.)
- Click the “Checkout” button which will take you to the checkout page.
- Enter your email address and name details and click on the “Pay Now” button.
You will be redirected to the PayPal site where you can pay with a PayPal account or a credit card.
- The Purchase Confirmation page will then be displayed with a link to download your product.
- A confirmation email will also be sent to the above email address.
HyJavaCharts Library Downloads
HyJavaCharts API library v6.1.4 for Highcharts v6. Includes the full API documentation. This version of the library matches the Highcharts v6.1.4 release and API. The download contains the following: HyJavaCharts-6.1.4.jar…
HyJavaCharts API library v5.0.14 for Highcharts v5. Includes the full API documentation. This version of the library matches the Highcharts v5.0.14 release and API. The download contains the following: HyJavaCharts-5.0.14.jar…